LSSI COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Prior notice in case of layered information:
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. Google does not save your IP address. Google (Alphabet Inc.) is a company adhering to the Privacy Shield – EU.US Privacy Shield, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link.