For the purposes provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other applicable legislation. applicable.
The terms set out below will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data provided to us, either while browsing our website, by using our forms or during the contracting or provision of products or services.
Responsible for data processing: JOVER FRUITS, S.L. - CIF: B03437308 - Mailing address: C/ PRESBYTER CONRADO POVEDA, 10 03610 PETRER ALICANTE - Telephone: 965371215 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administratively manage the requested and/or contracted service/product, by traditional or electronic means.
Manage the additional service after the purchase/contracting of the same/s.
Maintain the contractual relationship that, where appropriate, unites us.
Inform you about products, services or events of our company that may be of interest to you by traditional or electronic means.
Inform you of our regular offers and/or news if you have subscribed to our marketing channel via email or SMS.
Channel requests for information, suggestions and customer complaints for their management and resolution.
Management of personnel selection processes.
Capturing images of people and/or vehicles to prevent risks that affect the safety and protection of people, premises and property, as well as to report, when necessary, events to the competent authorities or meet their requirements.
- The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in your prior consent or, where appropriate, for legitimate interest such as for security reasons, fraud prevention, managing requests, queries or possible claims.
- Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from:
The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms provided for data collection.
Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision/purchase of the service/product.
- The recipients will only be other companies of the same group, where appropriate, or other third parties on whom some type of legal obligation falls for their assignment.
- The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right of deletion, cancellation and/or limitation of treatment is not exercised. of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility may arise from its treatment, which must be attended and for which recovery is necessary.
- About which no decision will be made automatically without their consent.
- On which there will be no type of international transfer.
- About which you can exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability of your data, sending a request in writing to the address indicated above, accompanying a document for your identification.
- In order to protect your personal information and your privacy, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
- The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are changes in said legislation or in any of the treatment procedures of your data. personal information.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the competent control authority for the protection of your personal data, through from its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es
If you have any type of query, comment or concern about how we treat personal information, you can contact us by phone 965371215 the email email@example.com